By strangely - 25/07/2015 00:12 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, I had to imagine myself savagely beating my cat to death, just to stop myself from getting a boner while a girl laid her head in my lap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 352
You deserved it 6 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

euphoricness 28

I don't think thinking of pussy will help your cause.

Comments

Naggie_May23 6

Why would you do that? Whatever happened to thinking about baseball, an ugly family member shaving his or her legs in the bathroom clad in only a towel, a fat guy in a bikini humming the "I Dream of Jeanie" theme. Just goes to show that Americans accept violence more than anything remotely sexual.

That's the first thing that popped in ur head?? lol

I'd say, she would have thought your boner a natural response. perhaps that was the desired result

GwilymH 12

That must of been a stiffy situation

Big_Bear99 19

Too many jokes for the round table. Practice better control. Cats don't deserve it.

EcoAirWarrior 7

You shouldn't have allowed this individual to rest her head on you if you can't control your responses plus you didn't have to picture your cat in your mind but another human instead such as a friend or colleague I sincerely hope you would never consider ever harming your cat or any other animal.

TallMist 32

First of all, NO ONE can control where their blood flows, so there is no one that can control when they get turned on. Secondly, why would OP imagining savagely beating a friend to death any less worse than beating their cat to death? Are you saying you'd value a human's life less than a cat?

this post explains how hard life is for men..