By StromyG2 - 24/10/2011 14:54 - United States

Today I had to listen to my father lecture me on all the potential dangers of Halloween. He has a speech for every holiday, every year. I'm 28 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 041
You deserved it 3 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rule 1: don't take candy from the creepy dude down the street

Comments

apocalyptic_1125 0

Perhaps you should stop living with your parents since you are almost thirty, a grown man. Then you wouldn't have to listen to any speeches. But since you've yet failed to heed this advice, stop complaining.

I reread the fml and I don't see that he claims to live with his parents once. Perhaps you have never heard of visiting family after moving out? Oh, and there is this new fangled thing called a telephone. You can call people on it and talk to them! Isn't that amazing?

Come on, not only he never said that he lived with his father (maybe he was visiting him or the other way around) but even if he does, who are you to judge if he should move or not. No one knows the context. Anyway, it is more sweet that FML.

:) yeah. also it is a female. Dad's are overprotective over their daughters.

StromyG2 (woman) oh. wait. People here do not read and downvote. I forgot!

We could be long lost siblings! My dad has a speech for every holiday as well loves to tell me why I shouldn't listen to Lady Gaga. I moved out when I turned 18, I'm now 23.

StromyG2 10

I moved at 18 too. Idk wheret the idiot commenters read that I live with my parents

itouchuser77 8

You can't change tradition!!!

bubo_fml 10

"Honey, there's a big difference between ****** & horrors!"

pottymouthpanda 0

you cant be too safe nowadayss! sugar overload u kno :)

BonerTooLong 1

He must think u r stupid or something it's been 28 years and he still doesn't think you got it

Dude, you're 28! You don't have to listen to his ramblings.