By tripb101 - 22/04/2009 18:47 - United States

Today, I hinted at getting it on towards my wife (it's been 2 weeks since we last did). She answered with "no I'm to tired", within 2 minutes she said, "I'm gonna go use the treadmill". She got all hot and sweaty for about 30 minutes, but it was with the treadmill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 045
You deserved it 6 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suppose talking to her about the problem is no doubt out of the question?

Not everyone feels like having sex all of the time...sheesh.

Comments

You wife is cheating on you. Even if she isn't screwing someone else, she is cheating you out of a fulfilling sexual life because she isn't in the mood. Well, were you in the mood to go two weeks without sex? It sure doesn't sound like it. File papers already.

monkeysss 3

That's unfortunate! Who says they're too tired for sex and then runs on the treadmill instead? Sex seems like a much better workout...

That's evil to just lie and not tell the truth.

brittbrittT 0

well maybe she's just trying to tell you something.. like oh i dont know, that the treadmill gives her more pleasure than you do. just saying the truth my friend. P.S. its called "natural male enhancement", try it.

I think she's cheating on you - getting it elsewhere - and looking to keep in shape too...... Agree - YLF.

Why would she use the threadmill if she's tired

Dude, I totally feel your pain. You know what food makes a woman totally lose her sex drive? Wedding cake.

If she uses a headache as an excuse, tell her sex helps to relieve headaches.

HunterAlpha1 8

hate to tell you this dude, but she's getting some on the side.

sublime420 11

Just wait till shes asleep... ..and go **** someone else.