By Anonymous - 05/01/2010 07:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my boyfriend waits 'til I am asleep to wack off to porn on the internet. We haven't had sex in months because he doesn't want to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 075
You deserved it 3 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lucky_Adi 0

has he been looking at gay ****?

mattgotest2 0

He's obviously become obssesed and needs help. It's not necessarily you.

Comments

You got a real sick puppy there. Time to put him down. **** is ok but not in place of a real person!

Maybe it's because op is not doing the things her bf likes... maybe op's sex is not satisfying. Why is it always so easy for people to convince themselves that it's the other person with the problem? here's a suggestion... WAKE THE **** UP AND SUCK YOUR BF OFF. If he rejects a blow-j, then he's over you.

maybe it's kuz her damn boyfriends addicted to **** and he can't get the same satisfaction with his gf then in those damn things did yu ever think of that

Spooksu 0

Maybe he is religous like me. No sex till mariage but If he's looking @ **** he probably isn't....just a thought

YDI for falling asleep on the job (or actually, for falling asleep instead of "getting to work".

perdix 29

You don't have a boyfriend, you have a roommate. I hope you are not considering marrying this guy, cause it's going to go downhill from here, and what you describe sounds pretty close to rock-bottom. Hell, I've been in a pretty crappy marriage for many years, but my wife gets first crack at my man-goo, and if she rejects it, that's when Internet **** comes to the rescue. I guess that kind of sensitivity to my woman's needs makes me a prime candidate to be the Alan Alda of the '10's ;)

ok I went through something similar. Turns out my boyfriend was severely despressed and holding on to resentment towards me for OTHER unresolved issues in our relationship. IT HURTS JUST THE SAME but it had nothing to do with me physically or me as a lover. Sometimes it's just other circumstances. TALK TO HIM and find out if he's letting other issues affect his ability to be intimate with you.