By Anonymous - 05/01/2010 07:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my boyfriend waits 'til I am asleep to wack off to porn on the internet. We haven't had sex in months because he doesn't want to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 075
You deserved it 3 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lucky_Adi 0

has he been looking at gay ****?

mattgotest2 0

He's obviously become obssesed and needs help. It's not necessarily you.

Comments

CollegeMiss 0

that sounds like it sucks. my advice is to try somthing new. 69 it lmao!!!! he can't turn that down.

MakeupBurn 0

Move on, this guy obviously thinks **** is better than the real deal. Go get some lovin!

it's cas spitters are quiters, and you my friend are a quitter

Maybe he doesn't want to risk getting you preggo before you and him get married and are sure that you and him will last? I don't know, but have a talk with him.

The haven't done it in months thing is pretty rough. He may be clinging on to something. It is likely he has a problem, but not something that can't be solved. He probably got very used to looking at **** before your relationship and now feels he has to hide it for some reason. Counseling will be a rough road, but it can definitely help. In the worst case, ask him about it. Be aware that in times he feels in dire straights he may go back to it, but it is just like any other addiction. If you just tell him to stop and don't try to work through it with him he will just get better at hiding it, and worse at doing it with you. If you love him you will help him through it. His actions obviously must have consequences, but perpetuating them can perpetuate the problem. Whatever you do don't ever penalize him for doing the right thing.... (you)

MasterConan 0

i'm bettin it's the OPs fault. it was the same way with me and my ex wife. she didn't give me head and just layed there while I did all the damn work. so I watched more **** than having sex with her. honestly, the **** was way more interesting.