By ThisGirl - 21/08/2012 02:30 - United States - Kennesaw

Today, I lost two terabytes' worth of photos to a friend's incompetence. He said he could save me some money and fix my slow computer for free. He ended up wiping the hard drive, and along with it, my photography portfolio from the last five years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 298
You deserved it 16 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why you have an external hard drive to save these important things onto when you are letting someone unqualified (I'm guessing) mess with your stuff.

theslimshadylp 6

Holy shit five years? I would give your friend the wrath of God if I were you.

Comments

You should of had a backup in your USB or another hard drive that's what I do with school /important files

jeffreybean 3

Ydi for not backing up first. Aways backup.

That's what happens when you cheap out and let someone who's unqualified work on your system. You should always have a back up if it was important to you at all. Well, I suppose you'll learn now.

You gotta back that stuff up before screwing with that kind of thing. ALWAYS back up your files.

YDI for not backing up your files while letting someone else try to fix your computer.

You deserve it. How could you not be smart enough to back up all your photos?

One word for you carbonite www.carbonite.com no size limit and easy to use

If there's one thing i've learned, is always to back up your shit.

sry u lost ur stuff. but, you get what u pay for most of the time. also, you might have had a bad virus. in that case, you will lose your stuff if its bad enough. however, there are people that 95% of the time, your files can be saved .... but not for free!

mrnuleef 7

As a tech support guy I can NEVER EVER stress enough to customers: BACKUP YOUR DATA!