By Anonymous - 29/06/2009 17:55 - Canada

Today, I put on my "fat jeans" because none of my other jeans fit. Neither do my fat jeans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 894
You deserved it 46 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kels_bets21 0

what do you usually wear then ? because you don't just gain enough weight to fit nothing overnight.

I gained 80 lbs over college....you know what helped me lose the weight? Exercise and not being online whining about my weight and reading fml. Unless you have a thyroid problem, or another medical condition, ydi!

Comments

This happened to me. Then I figured out I was trying to fit into my nine year old sisters pants.

Adriennerox211 0

:/ your a little overweight..

nellie629 23

don't be mean. it's not the persons fault, she just might have an eating problem, but that doesn't mean talk trash about them you would feel bad if this was you right?

It's not like you ******* ballooned up you've been getting bigger for a while so quit acting like it's a ******* surprise.

lovely997 0

This website is ******* stupid. I love how people say they are so smart and how tthey score high on tests. Blahblah -yet, they are soFUCkINGignorant ! Jeez.

#90 calm down. If you really think that this website is so stupid, I have a newsflash for you; People are stupid. If you really hate this website so much, then you can just delete your account and never come back on again.

if you actually have a pair of jeans that you've label 'fat jeans' in your mind, then you have some serious self esteem issues. so what if the jeans dont fit you? **** the jeans. im sure your a cool chick once you stop focusing on your weight and how others see you.

ldperrine 0

lol this is funny but I feel bad for you at the same time. If you're happy with your body then who cares!!

Time to hit the gym, sounds like then. Or to buy new jeans.