By Anonymous - 29/06/2009 17:55 - Canada

Today, I put on my "fat jeans" because none of my other jeans fit. Neither do my fat jeans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 894
You deserved it 46 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kels_bets21 0

what do you usually wear then ? because you don't just gain enough weight to fit nothing overnight.

I gained 80 lbs over college....you know what helped me lose the weight? Exercise and not being online whining about my weight and reading fml. Unless you have a thyroid problem, or another medical condition, ydi!

Comments

Im confused! if you lost weight why did u put on ur fat jeans! those are for fat people. the law of physics says that if you dont fit into the bigger size, try on a smaller size.

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

Then loose weight lil' chub chub.

easylazy 0

Liposuction It's the answer to everything

YDI for being fat, this isn't a FML, it's a F everybody elses lives, for having to put up with a fatty. It's disgusting.

I'm surprised at how ruthless so many of you are. Some people have slower metabolisms than others. Some people cope with stress with food. Some people are on medicines that make them gain weight. Like none of you has ever felt badly about your body before. It's a shitty feeling, and to all you people saying "you can put the weight on, you can take it off just as easily", that is a goddamned lie. You don't know this person's story, you don't know if he or she has poor eating or exercise habits, you just assume that because he or she is a little overweight, he or she is a lazy, disgusting slob. Maybe he or she woke up bloated. Never happened to you? IT HAPPENS. God. Try not to jump the gun on criticizing people you don't even know.

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

Yeah. And SOME PEOPLE write short stories on the internet to defend some fat ass mother ****** they have never met. What. Are you some fat ass too. Them fatties got to stick together I guess.

CyclonePsycho 1

They stick together with sweat. :3 lololol, sorry, I just had to. Seriously though, some of you guys should go pick up a bottle of chill pills. I doubt the OP is exploding-at-the-seams fat, only just a little chubbier from lying around the house a bit more than usual because of a possible summer vacation. No need to freak out and start in your rants about how much you hate fat people and they need to all be tied together and thrown into the ocean where they can drown with their giant fat asses that have no business being here on earth in the first place. Calm down a bit, k?

FMLpleez1234 0
electroboy_fml 0

Hooray for justice! High-five!

WRONG.I have a friend that has a slow metabolism AND takes medicine that makes her gain weight.She was overweight,but not anymore.She started eating more healthy food and exercised every day. Even the doctors at the hospital she goes to praised her. :D

BigSky 5

Try eating cardboard. That's what the crap my mom eats tastes like. But she stays skinny. Isagenix helped me to lose 60 lbs. I was hungry for a year. Now I am fat and happy again.

Been there, done that. That darned dryer!

JRo 0

Here's a hint, put down the fork.