This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Fred - 27/06/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my company's calendar is synchronized throughout the whole building. The entire company now knows that I made love to my wife last Wednesday and Friday, and that I went out with a girl named Janet on Saturday. My wife's name is Julie, and she works in the same building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 958
You deserved it 185 901

Comments

Expect to see a meeting with the divorce lawyer scheduled on your wife's calendar.

If you put that stuff on a work calendar it's bound to be seen by someone sooner or later. Even if it's a private calendar. Now you have hurt your wife double: once by cheating on her, and once by humiliating her by telling the whole company. I hope you get fired for this shit, and I hope your wife strips you financially in the divorce. You are stupid, mean and soon to be jobless. Your wife can do better than that.

wolfishinsanity 0

YDI so ******* much, you prick. Cheating on your wife? Announcing it to your entire company in one of the most retarded ways possible? You're an idiot and an asshole, and I sincerely hope your wife wins everything in the divorce. Please tell me you don't have children.

devildog_angel23 0
Shizden 0

I agree with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37. You, sir, are a moronic twat.

Who's an asshole? You're an asshole YDI.

Karma. Cheating on your wife, what a lowly piece of scum you are. YOUR WIFE DESERVES BETTER.

I hope Julie shows up for your date with Janet and punches you in the **** for a) being a cheating douchebag and b) telling the whole ******* company last time you ****** her. YDI.

LMAO! why the hell did you put the dates you had sex and with who on your calendar in the first place? YDI for cheating your wife. nice one #41. lol, "have your groin put in a vise and have your wife twist until she is satisfied." hahahahaaaa!