This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Fred - 27/06/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I realized that my company's calendar is synchronized throughout the whole building. The entire company now knows that I made love to my wife last Wednesday and Friday, and that I went out with a girl named Janet on Saturday. My wife's name is Julie, and she works in the same building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 958
You deserved it 185 901

Comments

You shouldn't of cheated on your wife and you deserved it.

wow epic failure. 1) dont cheat 2) if your going to cheat then make sure you NEVER document anything. u fail.

kellster 2

This entire thing is made of fail. You fail for cheating on your wife, you fail for scheduling sex on your calendar (do you really have to remind yourself to have SEX?!? My God, your poor wife! Or poor Janet. Whichever one!) And to top it off, you fail for not only scheduling shit like this on a work-related calendar system, but also for not even knowing how it worked. You, sir, are not only a terrible person, but an incredible idiot, too. Those women deserve better!

Lexia_fml 0

Totally agree. You said it all. What a freaking idiot. Hope he's not too stupid to read these and change.

hahahahaha...that's hilarious. just the fact that you are writing it in your calendar when you had sex made my day. do you also draw a balance at the end of the year, comparing the times you had sex with a) your wife, and b) other women to the last year? "let's see, my sex life decreased by 29% this year. note to self: better work on that!" hahaha

Well I hope you didn't come here expecting pity, because as you can see most of us think you're a ******* douchebag, me included. Not only are you a douche for cheating on your wife, you're also a stupid asshole for documenting personal crap on a work calendar. YDI x 1000000, ******!

RLJJ 0

YDI ! First of all for being such a ******* moron who feels the need to write in his calendar when and with whom he plans have sex (or has had). And second to use a business tool on private purpose. Business and private life are just like drinking and driving : THEY DON'T GET MIXED TOGETHER. If I were your employer I would fire you for not respecting the terms of a contract. Mariage IS a contract in which you agree to give your wife exclusivity for sex. If you really want to go screwing around, which I can understand and respect, you don't sign such a contract.

For those who questioned why he cheated when his wife was still having sex with him - there's more to a happy relationship, let alone marriage, than sex. Having said that, YDI for using the company calendar, asshole.

Yep...and communication and addressing the problems and difficulties rather than going off to cheat with someone else...and if the problems can't be resolved then you split up before you f*ck someone else...

Bella_999 0

you so had that coming asshole. YDI.