By frootloops - 21/11/2009 21:44 - United States

Today, I realized that my girlfriend had never said anything about the proposal ring I had put into a box of her Froot Loops. When I hinted it to her, she said that the cereal had expired, so she threw out the box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 861
You deserved it 27 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sighwonder 0

why would you put it in the cereal man?!

morgan_5230 0

Oh noooo! Maybe you shouldn't put it in Fruit Loops...? Or go dumpster diving, there may still be time! :D

Comments

dru67 0

dose your gf really eat that many frootloops retard?

ah ah ah ha ha ha ha. What a stupid idea -- Fruit Loops of all things.

YDI for such a stupid and unromantic proposal. A normal girl wouldn't want to just find a ring in her cereal one day...

YDI badly. That isn't even romantic, kind of cute yeah, but stupid. She probably wouldn't even look on the bowl while eating and eat it too. I think the best way is to give it to her personally, and if you're afraid that she won't say yes, why propose to her?

YDI. If you read any other FMLs you'll realize hiding an engagement ring is just begging for a posting. How could that possibly go right? She chews up her engagement ring but doesn't choke seems the best possible scenario I can think of. I think having it thrown out is second best.

Jee, that sure was stupid now wasn't it? Also very tacky way of asking someone to marry you. YDI.

u kno, those "interesting" ways of proposal never rele work....

As much as I hate women, I actually do not think I can blame her for this. Other than she is a bitch.

youlose_ 0

ahahaha this was my FML i wasn't signed in. IT'S FAKE YOU IDIOTS

olivialoveable 0

That was kinda a bad way to propose... you should have just ASKED HER!!! God... Men these days...