By frootloops - 21/11/2009 21:44 - United States

Today, I realized that my girlfriend had never said anything about the proposal ring I had put into a box of her Froot Loops. When I hinted it to her, she said that the cereal had expired, so she threw out the box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 861
You deserved it 27 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sighwonder 0

why would you put it in the cereal man?!

morgan_5230 0

Oh noooo! Maybe you shouldn't put it in Fruit Loops...? Or go dumpster diving, there may still be time! :D

Comments

TheMischiefMaker 0

For the people telling the OP to man up...it's called "being creative." Maybe you should try it sometime. But to the OP, I put YDI because unless you are supervising the "hidden ring" situation, you should never do it. Duh.

how the **** is puttng a ring in a cereal box being creative??.. it just plain stupid!

FYI, for everyone in the world, putting a ring in food is a horrible idea.

it's fruit loops, sorry that was bothering me, had to :)

Except, it's not fruit loops. The name of the cereal is froot loops. Look at a box of it or check the website.

crd00 0

First of all man what were you even thinking to put it in her cereal??! why not plan a romantic dinner and ask her, or MAYBE EVEN get down on one knee!! WHAT AN IDEA!! Next time plan it so she doesnt have a chance of swallowing the ring or throwing it away. Jackass.....

Noah_h 0

isn't the expiry date for froot loops usually like 63628385929163 years?

Grammar Nazis: It's actually spelled Froot Loops on the box. Stop being such smart-butts. You've out-Nazied yourselves. :D

I think you meant FrUIt Loops - seeing as how it isn't spelled "Froot". Did you graduate high school yet?

HAHA oops. I just went and looked it up and Froot Loops is spelled correct. My bad. OP, you should have put the ring in something non-edible, or made her dinner and put the ring in her napkin or something. Just so that her ring doesnt get all gross and sticky.