By anon - 01/10/2010 02:54 - United States

Today, I removed all my online dating profiles. Apparently my ex-husband finds stalking me online preferable to spending time with his new girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 037
You deserved it 3 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

He's not the only one stalking you online, Sarah. ;)

Um they were married- what do you think??

Comments

Aw no, don't take them all down! Just ignore him, don't let him get in the way of your dating life.

shruti_142 0

I agree... so.. he's stalking u online. big deal!!! it's not all that bad unless he's really stalking u. this is no reason to give up dating.

Instead of doing that, you should have put in the following info: NAME: Phyuck Yu. SEX: Not since 1979. HEIGHT/WEIGHT: Too big for my scale and... as tall as my pant size in inches. ORIENTATION: I used to be straight and married; but my husband was terrible and I changed to the other camp. FINANCES: Depends on whether President Obama can raise alimony money... if I can find my husband HE BETTER WATCH THE **** OUT!! He'll run from you faster than if you were Lorena Bobbit herself.

tinooh 0

lol wow well best advice tellem he ain't gotta worry cause your all he needs;)

tinooh 0

or he's all you need something idk be romantic about it or sexy

Hard to tell from your grammar but I think you may have mis-read the post. OP is single. Her ex has a new gf but is still looking up OP.

so an ex-lover Still has a thing for you, what a terrible event, how can you live with yourself, boy it must be so hard to live through this..... /sarcasm.. ps: subtile self-flattery Will get you nowhere

who does Facebook stalk their ex'es? wait, is it just me?

hmm weird, how do you know unless he told you though? that does suck tho OP, just try to avoid him I guess.

I think the word "stalking" gets tossed around a bit too much. Is he just looking at your profile? I don't know how long you were married or on what terms you separated but is anything in your profile really new information? Why care if he looks? If he is responding to your profile (or however it works), that's annoying but may not actually be stalking. Print out his messages for his gf to see that he is unfaithful and for the police to see if they are threatening. Or just ignore him abd live a fabulous life.