By Mack - 31/08/2009 04:06 - United States

Today, I rented a drill to a straight-up valley girl, with the speech affect, Von Dutch patrol cap and all. I tried to disabuse of her of the idea that aluminum is a form of steel. Apparently, that constitutes being a smartass, so she threw her change at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 610
You deserved it 8 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, I enjoy how, in your haste to make yourself sound intellectually superior to the Valley girl, you totally screwed up what you were trying to say. And, seriously, if getting change thrown at you after completely insulting and likely belittling/mocking a customer to her face is traumatic enough for you to say FML, then you are surely living a charmed life. YDI for SURE!

IOwnedYou 0

Didn`t follow a word he said, can someone explain?

Comments

Incoherent FMLs shouldn't be posted. What was the mod thinking?

I agree, what did the poster say exactly?

bigfootbighand 0

i have no idea what youre talking about at all, you make no ****** sense

Wow. All the words are in english but the sentence as a whole certainly isn't.

Pretty sure she meant to say it's a type of metal. Either way, I don't understand the other 90% of what you said.

plutosaplanet 0

I read this 3 times before I was even able to understand what I think happened. You had to deal with someone who spoke like a valley girl who didn't understand what you were tyring to tell her at your job (and most of us do deal with not so bright people on occasion) then she threw change at you. What I cannot for the life of me figure out is how this is an FML? It was written like a window licker and has left me angry at watsing my time reading it so many times to try to understand what you were getting at.

TaiKaliso 0

She shouldn't come in and tell you how to work, she shouldn't be renting a drill if she doesn't know how to use it. Then for her to throw her change at him, because her preppy spoiled rich ass thinks she's right? She deserves to die.

you knew her entire personality, just from this FML? that's skill. you ******* prick.

Boy, this FML was more confusing than that time I tried to work out what a hollerback girl was.

this fml made me so confused.. i don't get it at all.