By Soapy - 28/06/2009 07:23 - United States

Today, I spent 3 hours washing my hands to get the pony out of the soap bar. I'm 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 652
You deserved it 55 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CASoulNYCmind 0

What the hell are you talking about?! What the hell is this pony you speak of?! I'm so confizzled.

lol wow ydi why didn't u just cut it out?

Comments

There's a toy pony in soap bars? That sounds absolutely epic! Still, these sort of FMLs fail. How can your life be ****** if you CHOSE to do something retarded like this? And yeah, YDI for washing the soap off the pony rather than breaking it open.

don't post this on here. no one wants to hear your self-pity. this site is for actual FMLs.

What the ****? Just break it in half.

JessRab 0

My kids get those kinds of soaps. Way easier to use a knife and cut it out.

Today I wasted 3 seconds of my life to listen to a 16 yr old complain about a horse in a bar of soap... im 21 and wasn't smart enough to close the tab.

GiantBucket 0

Oh my god, that is so cool. I've never had soap with toy animals inside of it.

bxgurl95 0

Its not really an fml just really funny then again I'm not gonna sit here and bitch about how this is not an fml its funny entertainment which is the point of this webnsite so once again yall stop bitchin. Just find the humor and move on lol Also I wish I had that much free time lol Btw wha does ydi (you dumb idiot)?

Nai_fml 0

YDI means you deserved it. You dumb idiot works, too.