By Soapy - 28/06/2009 07:23 - United States

Today, I spent 3 hours washing my hands to get the pony out of the soap bar. I'm 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 652
You deserved it 55 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CASoulNYCmind 0

What the hell are you talking about?! What the hell is this pony you speak of?! I'm so confizzled.

lol wow ydi why didn't u just cut it out?

Comments

lastminuteperm 0

You sound like a spolied brat. Some people don't have any soap and you waste it to get a little toy that you could have gotton for free at McDonalds. Besides, why are you complaining? (By writing on FML means you hate your life, therefore complaining.) You brought that upon yourself. You didn't have to do that. There is something called self control.

AHAHAHHAHA I LOVE THOSE SOAPS !!!!! but i say the best part is washing your hands normally until you can get the pony :] thee suspense !

SoccerChic7 0

lmao! Suspense? lovely. YDI btw(:

you know you can just break that shit open...

Mulada 0

Try getting a toy pokemon out of a rubber ball. I didn't get the pokemon, but I mutilated the ball. DAMN, I was a dumb kid.

Nai_fml 0

LMAO I did the same thing when I was a kid. I still have the ball. xD

Wow I never even knew of this kind of soap... I hope you're young... Or at least have a little sibling who it was bought for maybe.

"I'm 16." Excellent reading comprehension!

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

I'll bet it was dead when you finally liberated it, you slow slackass! if you free it within the first three minutes , it can live for a few good years.

i was so confused by this until i figured out it was a toy and not some sort of strange masturbation slang.

SlackaBoo 0

Omg, that's exactly what I thought.

cattoe7 0

i wannnt one!!!! i've never heard of a pony in soap or any kind of toy.. thats nifty where can i get such a thing? and its not a fml but i agree with everyone you should have broke the soap.. that would have saved about 2 hours and 55 minutes

I wonder how much water you wasted doing that? Either cut it out with a knife or put the soap in a bowl of water until it dissolves.