By AyDiosMio42 - 08/09/2009 06:31 - United States

Today, I stepped on the MacBook Air I purchased 4 days ago. The screen snapped in two, and I didn't buy insurance because I promised myself I would be "extra careful." $3500 well spent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 827
You deserved it 70 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can you step on your macbook if you are "extra carefull"??? Putting it on the floor, or maybe you did dance on the table?, isn't carefull at all!

russianspy1234 11

so spend 900 and get a pc that's better.

Comments

Yeah.... I'm a Mac user but I do hate the Macbook air. I mean, its a cool concept, but it seems so fragile, I would be afraid of breaking it. (And its cheaper to get a basic Macbook, anyway.) To be fair, most laptops (Mac OR PC) would probably break if you stepped on them, so...

um... $3500? musta been a pretty special one

YDI. Seriously you bought an overpriced novelty computer that is super fragile.

haha! I agree with #64 and 68! I've had my dell for over a month or so and I haven't drop it yet, let alone step on it!! ydi!

...dude u can still take it back..its only been 4 days, u have like 30 days to take it back..retard. and dont they come with a year warranty anyways?

I blame apple for misleading advertisements. if it's called a MacBook air, shouldn't you be able to step through it?

Good choice at buying a mac...bad choice putting it some where you can step on it maybe next time you'll be more careful with your things...your $3500 thing. By the way windows sucks!!

lol everyone who says windows sucks needs to learn how to use a computer. you probably all got viruses on your windows based computers and hate them because they are "too vulnerable". lol quit downloading **** from bit torrent and you won't get anymore viruses. an operating system is only as secure as the user allows it to be, and that includes the crapintrash OS too *gasp*. and I would rather my computer ask me if I want it to allow or block something than simply let it through without an inquiry.