By AyDiosMio42 - 08/09/2009 06:31 - United States

Today, I stepped on the MacBook Air I purchased 4 days ago. The screen snapped in two, and I didn't buy insurance because I promised myself I would be "extra careful." $3500 well spent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 827
You deserved it 70 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can you step on your macbook if you are "extra carefull"??? Putting it on the floor, or maybe you did dance on the table?, isn't carefull at all!

russianspy1234 11

so spend 900 and get a pc that's better.

Comments

uhh... 4 days ago? Dont most stores have 30 day warranties? Also, YDI for buying a ******* macbook air.

YDI for buying a macbook air, they're overpriced pieces of shit. even if you hadn't stepped on it its still a huge waste of 3500. i mean at least with legit macbooks they're good computers even if they are still ridiculously overpriced.

IllegalLight 0

YDI cause you shouldn't do anything risky with a 3.5k laptop.

SpookyDeeCat 0

I see a lot of YDI. There should be no YDI because even if he GOT the insurance, it would not have been able to cover this. I love Mac and will always buy from them, but I will add that they have the worst insurance plans. If something brakes because of your accident, your screwed. If your friend brakes it, your screwed. If there is an act of god (I.E. rain, snow or some other such weather condition that caused harm) your screwed. The only way your Mac is covered is if (one big if here) the Mac product stopped working on it's own accord. Thats it. Otherwise your screwed.

Do you always keep $3500 electronics on the floor? YDI for being a complete retard and leaving something expensive and breakable on the god damned floor like a god damned child.

He STEPPED on his COMPUTER. You don't see a YDI there?

Actually, it does. I have a friend who did something similar once; she was using her laptop sitting in bed, leant over the edge to grab something off her bedside table and slipped; the laptop fell off the bed onto the floor and she fell off the bed on top of it. (Or something like that; either way, she did something that caused the laptop to fall on the floor and she fell/stepped on it). Insurance covered it.

that said, she had a PC... perhaps that's another reason Apple is crap...?

fuck_my_liz 0

its ok the insurance dosnt cover the screen anyway. personal experience

Kinkysub 0

YDI for buying the piece of shit in the first place.

GeneralBE 0

epic YDI for buying a ******* mac

CountDuk 5

dude for everyones information: MacBook Airs only cost $1200. I call fake on that point, Mr. OverExaggerator.

dino_go_rawr 0

wow! I don't wanna be you that really sucks