By Spudzy - 11/04/2012 16:46 - Australia - Gold Coast

Today, I tried hitting on the new receptionist at work. After a few flirtatious comments and subtly hinting that I thought she was bangable, she informed me that she's married to our boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 444
You deserved it 44 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How exactly do you subtly hint that someone is "bangable"?

OP: "Hey do you like the drums? I used to be the drummer in a band during high school." Receptionist: "Oh yeah?" OP: "Yeah, what can I say? I was pretty good at banging my stick! I mean sticks. You look like you could do with some banging yourself, you know, it's quite relaxing and loosens your muscles." Receptionist: "Really? I guess I'll have to tell my husband, your boss, about that." OP: *O.O*

Comments

anarchistpunk 3

0OP to the boss: "dude, that receptionist is ******* hot..god damn!" Boss: "..that's my wife.." OP: "oh..nice job sir!"

Heed my words: Don't Shit Where You Eat. Trust me on this. Really.

sbjess 8

Just how stupid can a person be? "Work place sexual harassment" & trying to "dip you pen in company ink"? You're 2 for 2 on the dumbass meter do far...hope you have another job lined up for if/when the boss finds out & fires you....no good reference from your current one for you. As some here say, you were a "stupid boy fucky" for doing what you did. YDI!

Do share your method with us o great one!