By Spudzy - 11/04/2012 16:46 - Australia - Gold Coast

Today, I tried hitting on the new receptionist at work. After a few flirtatious comments and subtly hinting that I thought she was bangable, she informed me that she's married to our boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 444
You deserved it 44 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How exactly do you subtly hint that someone is "bangable"?

OP: "Hey do you like the drums? I used to be the drummer in a band during high school." Receptionist: "Oh yeah?" OP: "Yeah, what can I say? I was pretty good at banging my stick! I mean sticks. You look like you could do with some banging yourself, you know, it's quite relaxing and loosens your muscles." Receptionist: "Really? I guess I'll have to tell my husband, your boss, about that." OP: *O.O*

Comments

Hmmmm.... I am guessing that wedding ring of hers is just a piece of metal to you, OP. YDI for treading dangerous waters!

That's 2 reasons to leave that job as quickly as possible: him and her.

Nothing wrong with telling someone you're attracted to them as long as you're respectful about it. Hope you were a gentleman and maybe this won't come back to haunt you. However, since you described her as "bangable" in your post I doubt you were. YDI.

::sarcasm:: Yeah, because all women in your office are put there for your banging purposes. You deserved it. I hope you're fired.

Wow...guys these days have no class. It's a sad sad day...

is it that difficult to look at somebody's left hand before implying that they are "bankable"?

linkinpark98 23

Really?… Saying "shut up" behind a computer screen is almost as bad as going up to the school bully, pinching him, then running away like a bitch.