By Anonymous - 17/12/2009 01:57 - United States

Today, I tried to rid my son of his pacifier. He still uses it to sleep. My son is 20 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 267
You deserved it 26 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

startafire 0

There are worse things for your son to be sucking on before he sleeps.

Comments

YDI. Big time. You should have done that by the time he was 2.

Man the guy is 20 let him make his own decisions, if he wants to have a really weird quirk like that then let him do it lols he is the one looking weird. Don't let your child's failure get to you 20 years old is still young enough to turn everything around!

Get that grown man a woman! Heehee, that's really sad, OP.

Is your son a kandi kid? If so, epic fail.

So you decided at age 20 "enough is enough!" You didn't think it was odd at 19? 18? 17?

Fluffgirl 0

My mom would only let me use a pacifier in the house (she thought it looked ugly in public) and one day when I was maybe one and a half or two, I dropped it in my diaper. My mom said, "oh well, now it's dirty, goodbye pacifier!" At that age I believed there was only one pacifier, and that I'd just messed it up, and that was the end of it! As a previous commenter said, it's easy to take things away from little kids. At this point you're (and moreover, he's) just out of luck. A friend (32 years old) still sleeps with her childhood doll, but I think things like a doll, teddy bear, or blanket are way different than a pacifier. That's just unfortunate.

Was I the only one that thought her kid might be mentally handicapped? That her 20 year old is stuck with a child's mind, and she's stuck taking care of him for life?