By Anonymous - 17/12/2009 01:57 - United States

Today, I tried to rid my son of his pacifier. He still uses it to sleep. My son is 20 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 267
You deserved it 26 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

startafire 0

There are worse things for your son to be sucking on before he sleeps.

Comments

Maybe you should have tried to get rid of it a bit earlier, let's say 18 years ago.

SillyPoop 0

No Pussy for this one. Was this planned by Mommy? Probably!

You must be one of those crazy bitches who breastfed your kids until they were like 12...it's your fault that he's like that.

+1 Wow, OP! You fail as a parent on so MANY levels.

SillyPoop 0

Mommy Planned for this one! She wants to have her son forever!

Swap it out for one that's shaped like a penis. Then make him get a job and move out.

KimsMommy 0

I would deffinitely date your son if I wasn't married. We had to take my husband's temp one time, and all we had was our daughter's pacifier thermometer, so we used that. I f**ked the s**t out of him afterwards.

FsoberLife 0

Maybe the 20yr old being refered in the kids section that still has a pacifier is mentally ill. I think OP would have mentioned that but embarassment and stigma still have their place. At the age of 20 I know I was far more interested in sucking my girlfriends' nipples, not their plastic analogs. It's time for jr. to grow up, unless he is ill, or an avid candy raver.

Fuckimlazy 0
thinmint 0

Lmao at "why's your clit the size of a pacifier?"! But seriously that's phallic, your son likes dick.