By Anonymous - 04/07/2012 16:40 - Canada - Charlottetown

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my boyfriend and sister fooling around in the shower together. Supposedly, she was sleepwalking, and he was trying to wake her up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 721
You deserved it 3 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

christa953 12

I don't even know how I would respond if it were me

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Your sister's a bitch and your EX boyfriend is a douche. Really, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone better than him, OP! Go get 'em! ;)

Comments

TheFamilyElf 17

Well, seems he's in for a rude awakening when you dump his lying booty.

I have no part in this conversation, but eyebrows the Internet for answers.

Oh 60, all the answers you need are right hair.

BubbleGrunge 18

You know your boyfriend there is a dick, but you have a terrible sister! How you can do that to someone let alone your sibling is beyond me. The boyfriend you can rid yourself of but your sister is there for life. :-/ FYL OP, I'm so sorry!

BunchieRules 31

I agree for the most part, but maybe OP can't get rid of her boyfriend. Who knows, maybe he'll become her brother-in-law. But let's hope not; OP, I wish you the best of luck with your sister and your (hopefully ex) boyfriend.

sampson12 0

I guess blood isn't thicker than shower water, they deserve each other

Blood is also not thicker than ****. Just Sayin' !

But chocolate is thicker than ****. And bacon. Tasty bacon. ...I just had a foodgasm.

Ok. I cannot argue with bacon. Or with chocolate for that matter.

Sorry, OP. A strain on family relations, and lame ass excuses to boot. You need little luck in finding a "better" half.

Yes, clitoral stimulation is sure to wake her up!

I don't know about that. Usually within 20 minutes of some serious clitoral stimulation, my wife is sound asleep!

Really? She thinks I'm doing it awesomely! After multiple orgasms, she's got to get some sleep!

Really cuz my wife has multiples and wants me to keep going til my jaw falls off

I wonder if he has been with your mother yet. Or is that next?

That was last night. To use Baseball parlance, he is hitting for the cycle!

And you promptly beat the shit out of both of them?

KiddNYC1O 20

Damn. All cheaters are dumb but this one is strong... Hilarious excuse, though.

I don't think they were lying. Unless its a really big shower, I suspect they were both standing.

Oh I thought it said brother. Kinda glad to be wrong