By chi-huaHUA - 04/12/2010 07:08 - United States

Today, I walked outside to see my friend frantically waving and running at me, yelling something I couldn't understand. I smiled and started to jog over to him until I realized he was screaming "RUN!!!" We spent the next 10 minutes running from his neighbor's 5 vicious chihuahuas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 160
You deserved it 6 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

im sorry vicious and chihuahua shouldnt be in the same sentence

Comments

I love dogs! so your running away from 5 tiny dogs that can barely reach your knee.

Chihuahuas have a surprising amount of jaw power and sharp teeth. And they don't let go. Or they try to hump your foot/hand/accessible appendages. And people don't bother to train them much because they're small and 'can't do much damage'. Nasty little brutes.

They ARE vicious. One of those ******* ripped through my pants one time.

IVANTTOCOME 0

YDI for putting it up your ass.

sourgirl101 28

Booger, you are being rude, so I will kindly need to ask you to SHUT THE **** UP. Thank you, and have a good day.

IVANTTOCOME 0

I never knew that putting a chihuahua up ones ass would bring up such bad memories. PTSD is easily treatable with simple anti-depressants.

Ugh I hate tiny dogs... I cant wait to live somewhere large enough for a Great Dane :) A big yard, a big house, and a really big bed lol

stewpididiot 11

BIG Dog = BIG Dog Shit.... the kind that will pull your shoe off when you step in it..... WOOF !!!

I have a Great Dane and I looove her. They're definitely my favorite breed. (:

I want a Geater Swiss Mountain dog. Swissies ftw!

What kind of pansy runs away from a chihuahua?

I know right ? OMG they're like smaller than my cat.

mintcar 9

This is only an FML if you're out of shape and can't outrun 5 small dogs. Although being chased is no fun, no matter who/what is chasing you.

I don't think you understand just how fast dogs are.

mintcar 9

It's not completely IMPOSSIBLE to outrun them, especially when you're in good shape. Which is why I added that bit of information in my above statement.

mintcar 9

But I do agree, Chihuahuas are pretty fast. I think the FML lies in the fact that they were being chased, not the fact that they were bitten and torn to pieces by 5 little dogs. (Which could possibly mean that they somehow outran them).

Actually those little ******* are fast I couldn't outrun one on a bike

Turn around and kick them, between the two of you you should be able to take out four of them (four feet, so just kick one with each foot. Obviously don't try to kick with both feet at once or you will fall down and they will kill you.) That leaves just one and you might be able to fight that one off.

You've got to be kidding. Chihuahuas are one of the most aggressive, vicious breeds of dog that exists. Vicious is a matter of temperament, and has nothing to do with size.

Also randy. That was a fun afternoon... *shudders at memories*

spd2fst4u 5

I'd kick them like the footballs they are... with my steal toe boots.

Chihuahua are just SO hard to kick! How did you ever survive!?