By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 102
You deserved it 476 118

Same thing different taste

Comments

You're a f*ckin asshole. Hahaha, this seriously made me laugh though. I laugh at your fail. You're a bloody c**t.

fmylife13 0

wow...what a jerk...yeah he shouldnt have had it out but you shouldve read the note. look before you leap. if i was that kid i would fight for an A on that test he shouldnt have to retake the test. you pwe him a serious apology

SilverMyst787 0

Umm, this guy's story was made up, I hope everyone knows. This story is based off of a commercial. the kid pulls out a note in the middle of an exam, the teacher snatches it from the child thinking it's a cheat note and opens it up. It says the same thing as stated in the above note "I believe in you -- Mom." the teacher smiles, gives it back to the kid and then lets the kid get back to his test. This FML story was all bullshit.

D= You should like, give him a paper saying "your mom believes in you" or something.

Kid's fault for having the slip of paper. You just did what you were supposed to do. All these people whining and calling you names are being silly. You're not supposed to have little pieces of paper in your hand, no matter what it says. Just take the test empty handed, glue your eyes on the paper(s), keep your hands visible, and take the damn test.

gogogor 0

Bullshit. Life just taught him why not to jump to conclusions and be a prick.

uhh wow your a little bitch. dont do that next time.

you should have checked first.. if it was a letter to cheat from then maybe you had the right to rip the test up.