By Noname - 26/02/2009 15:30 - United States

Today, I was a TA for a history class and the class was taking a test. About halfway through, I noticed one kid had a small piece of paper in his hand. I ran up the row, grabbed his test, and ripped it into four pieces. Then I took the note from him. It said "I believe in you, -Mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 102
You deserved it 476 118

Same thing different taste

Comments

iCRAZINEM 0

dont assume anything, it makes an ASSume our of assUme and assuME...

your a complete bitch, its teachers like you that make kids dislike school. You deserve to be fired you ****.

TheCrayonLady 0

I absolutely HATE teachers like you. You guys are the ones that make students fake colds and get their moms to let them stay home. It's teachers like you that make me pray every night that each and every school in America explodes. It's teachers like you. Bitch.

Smart kid. Probably knew you would over react.

Maybe, but why make a big scene of shredding the test? If you're going with a 100% rule of no looking at stuff, he saw him with the note so just fail him. The TA was on a power trip and decided to take the asshole route. We all know it. Anyway, why is it a FML if there's a 100% rule against no notes? If he was going to fail him no matter what, it's not an FML. That it's an FML tells me that he wouldn't have done it if he had known what the note says, so your comment doesn't seem to apply.

Why the hell would you do that? Maybe you shouldn't be a TA, you clearly have anger issues. YDI.

I read an fml where a student had wrote pay the rent on his arm and the teacher did the same before reading it **** both ur lives