By sluttydancer - 10/06/2009 13:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was alone in my friend's kitchen. I had "Don't Cha" stuck in my head all day so I decided to let it out by doing a slutty dance, including spinning around the support pole in the kitchen. I heard a noise outside and saw my friend's dad had been cleaning the windows. With a boner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 256
You deserved it 61 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have gone up to him and said "that'll cost you 20 for the show"

Man, if I had a dollar for every minute I've been glad no one was watching me, I'd be a rich man. FYL. Also: in before "do him"

Comments

pikL3bOi 0

At least ur hot:) b more careful next time

you didn't notice him cleaning the window, but you noticed the boner? something fishy going on here.

CourtneyDanielle_fml 9

now that's stuck in my head. lol. but that sucks.

awdorable 0

LMAO, he's a pedo Depends on how old HE is, and how old YOU are!! W.e, FYL, hun. And didja flip the guy off?? That would've been gold. Lol

gelatinskeleton 0

You deserve it, not only for simply being a ****, but also for reacting the way you did. Don't act like you're so disturbed that your friend's dad got an erection; that is why people do slutty dances in the first place - to impress members of the opposite (or same) sex. If you don't want to see an old-man-boner, you should contain your "sluttiness" until you are in the comforts of your own home. Or the local brothel, whichever.

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

lol, she's saying that its F her life cause its awkward because she didn't know he was there. nobody has any doubt as to why the guy has a boner.

#15 explained it rather well. If he had a boner, just take it as an involuntary compliment and a reminder that you are attractive. If he was jacking off, then you have every right to be creeped out.

pikL3bOi 0

How ch u dance like tht and not spect it to turn guys o? Ubprob liked it *****