By sluttydancer - 10/06/2009 13:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was alone in my friend's kitchen. I had "Don't Cha" stuck in my head all day so I decided to let it out by doing a slutty dance, including spinning around the support pole in the kitchen. I heard a noise outside and saw my friend's dad had been cleaning the windows. With a boner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 256
You deserved it 61 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have gone up to him and said "that'll cost you 20 for the show"

Man, if I had a dollar for every minute I've been glad no one was watching me, I'd be a rich man. FYL. Also: in before "do him"

Comments

A lot of posters are saying how guys get random boners throughout the day- and while that's somewhat true, it happens less frequently as you get older.. by the time you're old enough to have teenage kids, it takes a little stimulation to cause them.. such as the sight of one of your kids slutty friends doing a slutty dance right in your house. Unless he gets off on the smell of Windex, I would't write it off to 'random bonerness', I'm just sayin.

YDI for listening such crap : P I mean seriously, this kind of music is pure shit, doesn't get near the great song of the 60/70s...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL this made me pee myself :D oh, you ******.

not his fault....but yeah not yours either I guess? :P lol

nillawafer 0

You seriously couldn't wait until you were in your own house to perform a slutty dance? YDI.

lyndis_fml 0

you're willing to do a dance that you describe as "slutty" but you're surprised / offended when a guy gets turned on. Why else would you do something slutty? what are people supposed to think other than "Oh look, something overtly sexual."

love_the_fame 0

"Don't you wish your friend's dad was hot like me? Don't cha....."

YDI for being a ****. Only ***** do slutty dances!