By litterbox_girl - 19/08/2009 01:13 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house while his plumbing was being redone. I really had to pee, but the toilet wasn't working, so I peed in his cat's litterbox. His cat got defensive, and started attacking me while I peed. My boyfriend walked in and saw the whole thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 805
You deserved it 71 144

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Equinox987 0

Oh my gawd, what is wrong with you!

batman does not approve of peeing in litter boxes.

Comments

good lord, never, I repeat, NEVER use a cat's litterbox, or this will happen to you, and you deserve it!

I think that's one of the best FMLs EVER. *ROTFL*

"my_fml_account" is my hero. I chuckled at the actual fml but laughee out loud at your comment.

You are stupid, weird and creepy... I hope kitty hurt you badly! And I hope he dumped you.

sexymessy 0

Wow...well this is hilarious! But next time ,just so you know, if the plumbing was going to be done that day you could have used the toilet and not flushed!Lol it's been said before but I have to say it one more time...pussy fight!

YDI, and I hope that poor cat clawed off your clit. Do you really think it deserved having its' version of a toilet filled up with your ***** ass? Did you even scoop it out when you were done? OP has my vote for biggest retard of the week, and that is taking into account the regular trolls on Gaia.

danc501 1

My friend actually pooped in his girlfriend's cat's litter box... to see what the litter would do... lol... priceless....

Kiwi_Splash 0

That gave me a sick feeling down in my gut. Ew, seriously. YDI