By daninalani - 11/03/2012 22:37 - United States

Today, I was discussing the possibility of other life in the universe with my friend. She said the universe isn't big enough for it to be possible, and that we would know about it already, because "there are only 8 planets in the universe." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 356
You deserved it 3 275

daninalani tells us more.

FML bc i spent all morning trying to tell her about how big the universe was. she just got angry.

Top comments

miz_kamakazi 11

F HER Life if she thinks that! Let me guess, she's a 4 year freshman at UCLA, her favorite color is clear, and she wants to become a veterinarian because she loves children. SMH

Comments

heatalltheway21 0
chesoes 8

Its more like fyl to ur friend

yozakura06 2

Yes the lizard alien some people don't know shit and for the record there are 5 alien species we know of Reptilians Grays Talls and the other two I don't remember and try "live among us"

What...the...hell..? It wasn't until a few years ago that Pluto was proven not a planet, but eight planets? Really? There are eight planets in OUR galaxy/solar system. There our thousands apon thousands of galaxys in the universe, with millions of planets. For us to get to another galaxy it could be hundreds of years, seeing as just to get to Mars its about 5 years (or was it 3?). And thats one way. You're friend is a moron...

My grandmother always says to surround yourself with dumb & ugly people. That way you're always the smartest and best looking person in your group.

iseyixes 18

Haha the other night I was pointing out a few planets that can be seen from where I live to my friend. When I mentioned Jupiter she asked, "What's that?"

There ARE only 8 planets now. Pluto has been taken off the list. Look it up.

taylor317 7

That's what I was about to say, it's been a "dwarf planet" for like 3 or 4 years.

taylor317 7

But I think they're saying she's dumb because because there are eight planets in the universe when she should've said solar system.

middletoe 5

Finish reading the FML, O Brilliant One(s). There may be eight planets in our SOLAR SYSTEM, but there are uncountable numbers of planets in the UNIVERSE.