By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 18:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was dressing in my apartment when I noticed I left the blinds open. Outside, a maintenance man was mowing the grass within eyeshot. I figured I'd leave the blinds open and give him a little peek of the goods. Later I found a note on my window saying, 'Next time, close the blinds'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 366
You deserved it 120 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EWWW!! Why would you do that? That's just gross..

Comments

if he didn't want to see then he shouldn't have looked u have the right to leave ur blinds open!

I think the man was being more respectful then not interest, he probably thought you did it on accident.

You're a ****. I thought some people were *****, but you actually let a stranger mowing a lawn look at you naked. Ew. God, get some bloody morals, eh?

I would've done the same as the maintenance man. Not everyone is interested in seeing you naked, whether your pretty or not. That is just whorish IMO. And no I'm not gay for the idiots out there.

ziqi92 0

nxt time, go to the beach!

wowyoufail 2

I just don't get how he would know which room you were in inside the apartment...*liah!!!!*

Kuri_fml 0

Hey, you know not every man is out to **** every girl he sees. You just got a little ahead of yourself there, doesn't mean you're ugly or have "damaged goods" or whatever. Don't go thinking everyone wants to sleep with you either, that's just conceited, not every guy is going to want you, it's a fact of life, deal with it. You know, maybe he is married. Or gay. Or maybe he just doesn't want a relationship like that. So instead of sharing your body with any random stranger (for all you know, he could've been a rapist!) why don't you go out and get yourself a decent boyfriend and not be a ****, no disrespect, i don't know you, but anyone who would pull a stunt like you did, isn't exactly self preserving.