By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 18:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was dressing in my apartment when I noticed I left the blinds open. Outside, a maintenance man was mowing the grass within eyeshot. I figured I'd leave the blinds open and give him a little peek of the goods. Later I found a note on my window saying, 'Next time, close the blinds'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 366
You deserved it 120 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EWWW!! Why would you do that? That's just gross..

Comments

wow you ppl are waaaaaaaaaaaay to harsh, you have no right calling her ugly, did you ever think that mabye the man just had something called integrity...respect for women, perhaps he felt he was giving good advice incase the woman didnt know the blinds were open. Not all men think about is sex sex sex, some of us Do actually have integrity.

Wow that's horrible! What an ASS. If he didn't like what he saw, he should have just looked away. He didn't have to insult you like that. Don't worry, I would've looked and complimented you too!!! In person!!! lol ;)

unless ure ass ugly, he was probably just trying to tell u without embarassing u by doing it directly damn some ppl are dumb. or r u ugly?

Well honestly darling, he probably felt awkward about the whole situation. It's not everyday a man gets that lucky, working near a girl like you. I would have probably left the note too, just to be polite. That doesn't mean I wouldn't like for that to happen ;)

DietBroccoli 0

*****... and yes, I'd say the same thing if it was a guy who did it. and #214. How is he an ass, she is publicly parading herself in an obnoxiously self obsessed and indecent way. I'd probably say the same thing.

rukiddinme_fml 0

why would you assume that he would want to see you naked? What if he has a family?

He was just trying to be nice. and plus, he could be married.

Maybe He was just being nice...letting you know he could saw...