By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 18:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was dressing in my apartment when I noticed I left the blinds open. Outside, a maintenance man was mowing the grass within eyeshot. I figured I'd leave the blinds open and give him a little peek of the goods. Later I found a note on my window saying, 'Next time, close the blinds'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 366
You deserved it 120 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EWWW!! Why would you do that? That's just gross..

Comments

PieGuy 0

MMMKAAYYY..... the guy either A.) is gay or B.) is disgusted by your grotesque, misshapen body. go to a gym fatty cakes :)

The guy probably just has a bit of concern. Maybe he didn't realize you wanted to be seen and was just trying to be a good person by warning you to close the curtains.

#202 took the words right out of my mouth

Authoress 0

Just because he's a guy, doesn't mean he wants to see you naked. They're are so many variables... he could be gay, a religious man, a man in a relationship (who feels looking at you would be disrespectful to his beau) some one who didn't want to be a peeping tom... the list goes on and on. He probably was trying to be nice, and thinking that you didn't know he could see you, warned you. What would you have done if he had come to your door? Listen girl, there are some creepy guys out there, that really wasn't a good idea. Also... I hope you someday have more respect for yourself than that. You should value (or try and bolster) what you've got in your head and your personality more than your bod. That's gonna fade anyway. Oh, yeah, it's really egotistical to think everyone wants to see you naked. YDI, hope you can respect yourself more someday...

Togo_fml 1

Considering you were showing off your body to a damn maintenance man, you're probably fat or a hooekr who has unmentionable diseases.

bella_brasil 0

People are soo annoying on this site, she obviously is confident enough,soooo who are you to judge? U go girl, just forget the dude!

apparently youre just not that hot... or the maintenance guy is gay... or both... It's probably both