By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 18:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was dressing in my apartment when I noticed I left the blinds open. Outside, a maintenance man was mowing the grass within eyeshot. I figured I'd leave the blinds open and give him a little peek of the goods. Later I found a note on my window saying, 'Next time, close the blinds'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 366
You deserved it 120 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EWWW!! Why would you do that? That's just gross..

Comments

lexxi_fml 0

way to make a big deal outta sumptin stupid...

carly546 0

he's technically not saying you dont look good. he might be a homosexual... just think of it as the man was trying to look out for you.. maybe he didnt know you did it on purpose and maybe he thinks you're better then that.... save it for someone who actually caress.

maybe he was trying to be politeee . & wanted to remindd you so it wont happen next time? not all guys are assholes and want to peek .

Maybe he was being nice and thought you didn't mean too leave it open and was just letting you know that next time you should remember so no creeps see.

An old ugly man used to stand naked in his window when I walked past in the morning. It was not cool, or attractive. It was downright weird and so are you.

Yeah, #193 and 196 that is what I was thinking.

burtonboard97 0

LOL #33 is hilarious. First, you could have gotten him in trouble for looking at you. Second, you probably don't know if little Timmy and his mom across the street saw your little show. You don't know that he wrote the note. Third, if you want to get naked, go be a stripper. I hear it pays well. Fourth, you obviously are someone who doesn't get much action. Try getting a boyfriend.