This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Chichensoup - 21/05/2010 02:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having an affair with a girl from my work. She scratched my back while we were doing it and I didn't want my wife to find out so I threw myself down the stairs at work and ended up having to go to the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 699
You deserved it 275 706

Top comments

take_it_ez 0

YDI for cheating. and being that dumb. you could have just made an excuse, you don't have to throw yourself down the stairs! or even better, DIVORCE HER! if you don't want to be with your wife anymore, which obviously you don't, dont be a pussy! just get a divorce!

Comments

yuuh are the true definition of a dumbass, in case yuuh didnt alreadiie knoe.

Agree. And it's hard to get me to agree with anyone who spells this poorly xD Not to mention when they're calling someone else stupid. Hahahahaha. YDI, OP.

And *you* are the true definition of a dumbass with all these spelling mistakes, in case *you* *didn't* *already* *know*. Don't act like a dumbass while calling someone else a dumbass.

Why does it matter how someone types on the internet? Now, I could be wrong but last time I checked this website is for entertainment purposes and we're not here for a God damn English lesson, but hey, what do I know?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

how stupid can you be? I'd make up something better than that but yup KARMA IS A BiiiTccH!!!!

Jedthekid 0

that's what you get for cheating bruh... my first fml comment yeaaah!

kjthegreat 0
wezywei 0

......... ur a real dumbass

yeahreally 6

wtf? who thinks to throw themselves down stairs? thats a terribe idea. shoulda said it was a demon... less risk of hospitalization and you don't need proof but then again both a terrible excuse. In the end, YDI