By owmyballs - 17/12/2009 16:34 - Thailand

Today, I was playing with my yo-yo. I began showing off to my friends. When the girl I liked walked by, I thought it'd be really cool to do the move "dog bite". I ended hitting myself in the balls. Hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 084
You deserved it 37 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for trying to impress a girl with a yo-yo trick

"::sigghh::*batts eyelashes* Timmy sure can work that yo-yo.I have GOT to have him."

Comments

Mightybob50 0

Well, you didn't use the term "happy sacks" but at the same to you own a yo yo

It must be 1997 again.. I remember in 5th grade, someone showed me their yo-yo'ing glove.. a glove with the ring finger cut off.. Only a mastermind could have come up with that one.

I swear hand to God that until I saw the OP's location, I thought my eleven-year old half-brother had posted this FML. Lol.

Yo-Yo??? What year is this FML from? 1998?

cardnals05 0

are you sure it was a girl you were trying to impress?

Beans_fml 0

Back it up. Use research. Find PROOF (Not just some site that says it). Or, if you'd rather take the former president of the Filipino American National Historical Society's word for it, you can just admit that you don't know anything, and it's an urban legend that you fell for. Seriously. Read the article I linked to. It's informative. http://personal.anderson.ucla.edu/eloisa.borah/filfaqs.htm#yoyo Quotes along the lines of: "The Yo-Yo is weakest at the point of full extension", and "The unwinding string acts as a significant brake, slowing down the Yo-Yo and softens impact at the bottom" kind of weaken the "useful weapon" angle.

I am pretty impressed by the fact that FML used 'Krung Thep' instead of 'Bangkok.' +1 for that. Anyway, yo-yos are not all too cool anymore anyway... Hah.

Are the chicks in Thailand that easily impressed?

xrainbow_veinsx 1

Yo-yos are entertaining and all when there's nothing to do, but it's definitely not going to impress a girl unless she's like 10 or younger...especially with that trick. I mean when she walks by all she's going to see if you walking around in a circle with a yo-yo stuck to the back of your pant leg. It's not that impressive.