By scaredshitless - 07/08/2009 04:11 - United States

Today, I was taking a serious shit when the light bulb burned out. I am terrified of the dark and began wailing and crying. My mom had to pick the lock and get me out. I'm a 17 year old guy and captain of the Varsity football team. My little brother recorded it and plans on showing everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 369
You deserved it 65 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is pretty good blackmail material. Better be nice to your bro.

lolzRaptor 1

If it was a very serious shit, you would have not taken your mind off of such a serious excrement, therefore there would be no crying and no FML, so it obviously wasn't a serious shit, just a normal one.

Comments

don't worry, i'm terrified of the dark too :)

Lol, agreed with #1.... be very very nice to your brother.

Who else is rooting for a power outage at his next night football game? When the power comes back, I can see the OP curled up in the fetal position on the 50-yard-line. The other team might forfeit due to uncontrollable laughter and your school will end the football program the next day out of shame. They might even change the school's name! See a shrink, dude! We have a lot of power outages here in Texas and eventually you might have a wife and kids (even though that often requires functioning testicles), and they won't find it at all charming, cute or pitiful that Dad is a sniveling coward in the dark. Man up!

qwertyone 0

Better yet, a power outage in the locker room.

Its funny that your brother now has full control / power over you YDI for being a PUSSSSSYY

haven't seen the vidoe online so as far as i'm concerned this didn't happen

its okay. sometimes, when i'm in the shower, i'm afraid Chuckie will come and attack me :O

bbyboo_mamaz 0

lmao! i sometimes hav that too xD but this is too funnie xD i love it!

OP, I looove your name. "Scaredshitless". That almost makes up for you being so nuts.

mister_moops 0