By scaredshitless - 07/08/2009 04:11 - United States

Today, I was taking a serious shit when the light bulb burned out. I am terrified of the dark and began wailing and crying. My mom had to pick the lock and get me out. I'm a 17 year old guy and captain of the Varsity football team. My little brother recorded it and plans on showing everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 369
You deserved it 65 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is pretty good blackmail material. Better be nice to your bro.

lolzRaptor 1

If it was a very serious shit, you would have not taken your mind off of such a serious excrement, therefore there would be no crying and no FML, so it obviously wasn't a serious shit, just a normal one.

Comments

You're 17, and you're scared of the dark? You'd better be really freaking nice to your brother because that may change his mind on planning to show everyone.

You couldn't have gotten up for 2 secs to crack the door open? Moron

I srsly dont blame you i'm 16 and my Bathrooms cares the SHIT out of me (we have an Old shower room that drips. reminds me of an old horror Movie.

thanks for adding another FML to my favorites man, what a priceless experience: the darkness, the shit, the tears, your mum, the videorecording and the fact that you're 17. Awesome. lol

Sounds like a big ******* lie to me, I call this one BS!

doicha27 0

FML mods can suck on my ****. There have been a couple of "oh-emm-gee! i am afraid of the dark yet I'm a young adult in my prime that screams like a little girl!" this shit is not creative, funny, or entertaining. do your ******* jobs and pick shit where someone's life is ACTUALLY, IRREPARABLY, ****** over and there is nothing that can be done. if OP is the captain of the varsity football team then he can just beat the piss out of his little brother and destroy the tape, dvd, memory card, whatever, that contains the footage or he can man up and stop being a pussy when he takes his *****. his choice.

Try moderating some, yourself. I do it sometimes if I'm bored enough and I can tell you that a lot of the submitted shit is DISMAL. The mods have to work with what they're given--they can't pull stellar, wonderful FMLs out of their asses. If it ain't there to start with, you do the best with what's there.

You can't carry a flashlight with you? Let us know when you find out the URL.

davet 0

fake stories are not entertaining. Why is this on here?

Beat the crap out of your brother until he gives you the video or deletes it.

#70 All the bro has to do is turn off the lights and make him cry again!

elsieenchanted 0

Wait; So are you saying your brother was in the bathroom with you as this happened, and recorded it? How else would he have recorded all that...  O.o