By Rapunzel - 18/03/2012 20:02 - United States - Tucson

Today, I watched as my step-dad put locks on my window, because he's convinced that I've been sneaking out at night. All my mom did was casually remark that I'm fucked if there's ever a fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 120
You deserved it 3 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

borrow a dremel to take the locks off. continuously provoke fights until he hits you then call the cops and CPS

thatdesertdude 7

This makes no sense, if you are allowed to install security bars on your windows, why not a keyed lock? You can still break a window to get out, you can't exactly open up the bars if there is a fire.........

Last I heard, windows are made out of glass. If there is a fire, you can break the window. It's not that hard.

ddeathbombb 5

if there ever really is my fire, your mom will regret saying that for the rest of her life.

If there is a fire then just dive head first through the window. You have a good chance of death or at least serious bodily harm but at least you aren't burning right? :P I guess if you Just REALLY didn't like the idea of serious bodily harm you could use a chair or something, but where is the fun in that?

firefighterjohn 9

light a fire in their room. you will have time if its across the house. just close your door and put wet towels around the door in the cracks. it will keep the smoke out. enough time for your fire dept to come and rescue you.

ArrickMorris 4

Love how you are telling them how to commit arson

akle4163 8

I'm hope that doesn't happen to me...my stepfather has turned in to a real bastard recently and my mom doesn't seem to care.