By Anonymous - 31/12/2012 20:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to bed with a bra on. I woke up with no bra on. My brother had a friend sleep over last night. I wonder where my bra went. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 807
You deserved it 4 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who knows? I heard trolls these days stopped taking socks and started to take undergarments

Comments

80skid 15

How did you sleep through that?

redmane 21

I sleep through everything. I've slept through earthquakes (minor ones considering my location, but still an earthquake), thunderstorms, fireworks, etc. The only thing that can wake me up is the morning light.

I'll wake up if someone turns my door handle! Even if they try to be quiet!

If you are talented enough a girl should hardly notice when she's awake. And never use two hands.

Epikouros 31

Does your brother's friend have big moobs?

Like they say in America "First time for everything"

ive managed to take off my sweatshirt and all my clothes, and then put only my sweatshirt back on. all while i was sleeping. its possible.

I am assuming they are still young kids. The real FML is the thought of the brothers friend spanking it to visions of OPs boobs. Or worse, the brother.

MistaBlista 9
Shadow_Phantom 26

I'm more surprised that you willingly went to bed with a bra on... even my non-wired one is uncomfortable. >.< FYL, though. That's weird.

Someone once told me that your boobs are supposed to get bigger if you sleep with a bra on. I told her it was bollocks and more likely to stunt their growth and she pointed me to multiple websites with supportive comments and testimonies...apparently it's a 'thing'...so maybe OP is just a dumbass?

RedPillSucks 31

The fact that you can sleep through your bra being removed means you might want to see if anything else is missing... Like your virginity