By Anonymous - 31/12/2012 20:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to bed with a bra on. I woke up with no bra on. My brother had a friend sleep over last night. I wonder where my bra went. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 807
You deserved it 4 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who knows? I heard trolls these days stopped taking socks and started to take undergarments

Comments

Sounds like a joke really; if it was someone perverted they would have most likely kept your bra on.

If it was someone perverted they wouldn't keep her bra on....

They would so they wouldn't get caught. They removed it as a joke so she would be freaked out over it. Just my opinion though.

I would think if he could get it off, he could get it back on..

I suspect that nargles had something to do with it...

Roguedork19 8

I sort of doubt it, nargles just float around inside your skull and make you head fuzzy, but I guess t could have something to do with her not noticing?

That's when you wait until he takes a shower and replace all his clothes with a single bra.

Another bra would probably just make his day...

Maybe you were uncomfortable and woke up in the middle of the night and took it off? I know I do stuff like that.

And then happened to forget and post a FML about it.

lou_knee 6

It would be quite easy to forget if she did it when she was half asleep.

That's messed up... You should go punch him.

It was the bed intruder!! He's climbing in yo' window, snatching yo' people up! (and bra) lol. At least he didn't try to rape you..

You never know! OP should probably take a pregnancy test now.

usnwife 18

If she can sleep through someone removing her bra, I wouldn't be surprised if she could sleep through being raped... I honestly don't know how she could sleep so soundly, a bra goes all the way around meaning they had to pull it out from under her or roll her over - that's some pretty sound sleeping!!

U_GotitDude 18

Hm, makes you wonder about your brothers friend

I believe that was implied in the FML at least that was OP's inclination.

xsarax_fml 10

dang girl you are one heavy sleeper! lol

zzzmonkey 5