By Anonymous - 13/05/2009 20:15 - Canada

Today, I woke up after a night of partying and went to the bathroom. That’s when I realized that after passing out with my shoes on last night, my friends decided use a black sharpie and play “connect the dots” with my acne. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 727
You deserved it 19 957

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what does your shoes have anything to do with it lol and that sucks majorly lol

TheBrianWing 0

Obviously you don't have any asshole friends. When you pass out at a party with your shoes on, it indicates that you were unintentional about losing consciousness and you get messed with. If you are found with shoes off, it indicates you just got bored and went to sleep and need to be left alone.

Comments

youfailatlife 0

YDI for having that many pimples. Basic hygiene isn't hard. :)

Sometimes acne wash makes it worse. I know if I wash my face with acne fighting stuff in it I get more pimples than usual

washburn_fml 0

@20: don't pass out with your shoes on has been around wayyy before that tool asher roth.

Haha, yay you for having bad enough acne to connect the dots and still going out - I know people who are too shy to even leave their room to go to school when they break out, let alone party. But YDI for being smashed and not expecting someone to prank you. What picture did it turn out to be?

liltinydancer45 0

what do shoes have to do with anything?? unless you're gay and are referencing that gay-ass Asher Roth.

tick_tock 0

Okay if the shoe bit was an Asher Roth reference than this really is a FML because you are just that ******* lame.

Asher Roth didn't make that fag gtfo

randizzle6 0

Agreed with 24 - The don't pass out with your shoes on rule has been around for MUCH longer than Asher Roth. Get with the program, people. ;-)

Your fault. Don't pass out first and DEFINITELY don't pass out with your shoes on. Passing out with your shoes on is (and always has been, well before that terrible song) permission to screw with you.