By Noname - 19/01/2009 10:26 - Canada

Today, I won $5000 dollars from a lottery ticket and tried giving the man next to me a high five. He had no hands. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 194
You deserved it 10 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i hope you gave him the money to buy himself some hands. but i bet you didn't. selfish.

cbahh 0

This made me laugh for 3 whole minutes.

Comments

Your life's not ******, you won $5000. And as for trying to hi-five someone without hands, don't you people have a sense of humour?

dani_fizzle 0

oh no! you got 5000 bucks and accidently tried to hi-five a handles guy?! I guess your life just sucks, don't it? wow.

lexxi_fml 0

mellowyellowww he's not selfish for not giving the money to a COMPLETE STRANGER. and seriously, this ISN'T fml. this is just stupid. oh nooooo. you accidentally embarrassed yourself in front of someone who probably would understand if you explained it. forget the 5,000... this huge embarrassment is definitely not worth that money. If you want people to be sympathetic, then find something worthy of this website.

qkzp 0

haha this is really not an fml but i think it's so funny. love awkward.

NekuSakuraba 0

Congratz on 5k! maybe you can do something nice for him. :P

AmberE 0

omg yah right. so what if you were momentarily embarrassed! you still wont 5 ******* grand you lucky bastard! lol =)

Well this site doesnt have to be all haters we can use some humors :D

lmao, who do you feel more sorry for? You for feeling like a douche of the guy with no hands. :( I hope he has a wife ;)