By Maxwell - 04/02/2010 10:47 - France

Today, my 4 year old son thought it was funny to put money in the shredder. He stuck over 500 dollars in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 485
You deserved it 114

Top comments

Why did you have 500 dollars easily accessible to a child?

Why was a shredder accessible to your four-year-old, for that matter!

Comments

Fingers0689 0

Why the **** did you have 500$ laying around a shredder and a 4 yr old? YDI for being retarded

jim2029 0

you can take the money to any bank and they will just need to peice it back together to prove you have more than %51 of any bill and you get a new bill back.... may take some time but your not out the money.

YDI for leaving money and a shredder within reach of a kid. TOOL.

cooly1100 0

YDI for letting money roam freely around like that, I make sure that I always know where my money is. Money is so unpredictable lose sight of it for like 2 minutes and it's gone! Oh yeah and next time chain your kid somewhere, might help.

youthink_fml 0

YDI ten fold. You left that money out where a kid could get it. You left a shredder out where a kid could play with it. Not only were you not watching your 4 YEAR OLD, you weren't even close enough to hear the shredder running. And in a few years the rest of us in society are going to have to put up with yet another piece of shit that has never been taught right from wrong.

You took the words right out of my mouth. He definitely deserved it.

shredders are not as loud as you may think.

saranottelling 7
cajekraze 7

If this is real, FYL indeed. Anyone so stupid as to leave $500 laying around accessible, and have it be possible for a 4 year old to run a shredder is a terrible parent. YDI, do your child a favor and off yourself before he/she has a chance to seriously maim himself