By Maxwell - 04/02/2010 10:47 - France

Today, my 4 year old son thought it was funny to put money in the shredder. He stuck over 500 dollars in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 485
You deserved it 114

Top comments

Why did you have 500 dollars easily accessible to a child?

Why was a shredder accessible to your four-year-old, for that matter!

Comments

Take it to the bank...I had torn money, they traded it in for in tact money.

fuster 0

Sounds like the OP is slanging cola or chronic if they have that much cash on hand. I'd say it's time to get a new accountant. That's just too much pressure to put on a 4 year old. Maybe you have an older child that could handle finances while you are blazing up?

#37. you couldn't have said it any better!

how did your son get in touch with $500 anyway? watch your child!

ever heard of a checking account? there's no reason to keep so much in cash around.

I know people that refuse to use banks and only keep cash on them. They are the minority, sure, but they are around.

you can tape them all together if you can match all the shreds to the correct bill and then take them to a bank

Ihascheezburger 2

That really sucks, but those kinds of money should really be in those "hard-to-reach" places though. Still, sorry to hear 'bout that...

Your life must not be that F-ed if you have that kind of money. I don't know anyone who carries that much in cash.

spaceydude 0