By mylifesucks - 30/08/2009 16:40 - United States

Today, my boyfriend proposed to me by sending me a Bumper Sticker on Facebook that said "Bitch, let's get married". FML
I agree, your life sucks 455
You deserved it 40

Top comments

suaveneanderthal 0

Send him one that says "Bitch, get me a ring."

Comments

x_Leopard_x 1
whyme93guygv 0

That is legit the coolest thing i've ever heard. I wish he was my boyfriend.

screwtaylor 0

You should send him one back saying "Yeah, nigga. Just get me my ring pop and it's a deal".

Young_Sparta 0

they are thinking of new ways of proposal these days. WIN.

wut r u, a lesbo? fyi if it werent for guys, u wuldnt b here!!

piles_of_fail 0

@67 Fail. Absolute fail. Men don't do shit for kids compared to women. Women carry them for nine months, deal with insane mood swings/hormones, nurse them for a year after that, change their diapers, and get up when they cry. (Granted, some men help, but most don't) What do most men do? Get laid and forget to pull out. Other than that you're totally useless.

Young_Sparta 0

146, you just bleed awesome for saying all that.

piles_of_fail 0

hmmm. Stereotyping is fun, isn't it. If you'll notice I actually made a remark in parentheses about some men helping. As for funding, I don't know, maybe the mother has a JOB?? And the grandparents watch the child when the parents can't? That's what my sister does. And where did all that crap that came next come from? I wasn't trying to stereotype, most of that comes from the experiences of women I know. As for women 'lezzing it out' or whatever.......oh wow, can you not read? I noted in my post that men were needed, if only as sperm donors, which many choose to be if we're going by the number of single mothers out there. In short, you fail.

screwtaylor 0

No, I didn't. Our comments are WAY different. You should re-read mine, and then re-read number three's. Maybe you're gonna need a new prescription of glasses, idiot. Number 3 never did mention "Nigga" or "Ringpop". You fail, you little troll.

wtf r u saying, its the same point! instead of bitch u put Nigga and instead ring pop ring btw if u cant read #3 for some reason or cant UNDERSTAND wut its saying, then feel free to ask anytime k there hun and u fail, u lil mentally challenged theif!!

screwtaylor 0

You're annoying, and really stupid. Learn to type before you try insulting me, okay? Now stick your mom's ***** up your ass and go **** yourself.

lol your calling me annoying you little bitch! Im sorry if your so mentally challenged you cant even read! also you want me to stick your moms ***** up your ass and **** you, why? Im not ******* no *****!! CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING?

She said to "**** yourself", and you say (after changing something that she actually said) "I am ******* no *****", thereby labeling yourself a *****. And she obviously can read the English grammar books, unlike yourself. BTW Screwtaylor, you still bother me but less than this idiot.

lmaoo... guy your so fuking funny! by the way if you have a problem with something bro, just deal with it. ok there little kid

normandin131 0
fmlfmlfml15 0

screwtaylor is the name lol, and guys, really??? this is a pointless argument.

stixjd90 0

you're an asshole for using the n word on here screwtaylor. you are obviously ignorant.

Young_Sparta 0

i like screwtaylor. she looks at my profile a lot. haha

Young_Sparta 0

your opinion moves me because you're the one who said it. wanna be myspace best friends because none of this stuff matters anyway right?! (fail on my part...) haha =]

geoffmp 0

wow ppl its the internet lol why start a fight on here? so u can look cool? hahaha u crack me up!

22jrdn55, Sorry, but I've got to go with screwtaylor on this one. Her gratuitous use of the N-word and the introduction of the "ringpop," made her comment a quantum leap funnier than #3. Replying to "Bitch" with "Bitch" is not at all funny, and "ring" is a very predictable request. She showed real talent in creating a punch line with punch. Way to go, screwtaylor, #3 gave us hamburger and you served us up a filet mignon!

LMFAO. im like your fan. LOOL Bitch get me a ring pop.

ya know I really think you guys getting mad at trolls is pretty ******* hilarious considering the entire point of them trolling is to get you to act like that and give THEM a funny frustrated response. Go ahead though provide the entertainment! hahaha

If you get married, how is he going to announce he wants a divorce? "Bitch, I can't take yo shit!"

congratulations. you should return the favour by using that method to tell him when you're pregnant.

Miss_Latte 0

lmao! xD theres a picture for the memory book