By Gabi - 20/02/2012 14:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend would rather jerk off than have sex with me. Even if I'm next to him in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 255
You deserved it 6 552

Same thing different taste

Comments

Here's an idea... While he's asleep, tie him to the bed, get him hard and have your way with him.... One of 2 things happen... He really gets into it and then your problem is solved... Or he when we wakes up, he looses his hardin... In which case, he's gay. Take him shopping and find a new bf.

EvilDave 13

OP, perhaps you had that headache too many times.

Im sure if u let him watch **** while u do it he will be in the mood. People need changes

Maybe he assumes your "night headaches" haven't gone away

Got to be more like his hand. Don't talk and do it when he wants it. I'm sure he just got tired of hearing complaints or the same old stuff. That is why I do it.

well, while he messes with myra, may I introduce you to my good friend bob?

josiemorehouse 12

Sorry, but it doesn't matter if OP's guy IS bored with their sex life, that's rude and demoralizing!!! If he's not satisfied, he shouldn't be jerking off beside her or behind her back, he needs to include her in what he needs. My hubby and I have an honest relationship and often discuss what we need. Married 2 years and still getting sex 3-5 times a week, and it's GREAT sex. Hubby doesn't need to rub one out, because we are both sexually satisfied. OP, if your BF is doing that in the bed, it's disrespectful, and he will continue to do it. Cut your losses and find someone who will talk to you openly about his needs, and that you are completely satisfied with. You deserve better!!

Schizomaniac 24

Demoralizing? Don't you think that's a bit over the top? And yeah, the obvious solution is to break up with him and search for someone else. FOHO TWO YEARS? MAN, HOW INSPIRING. Okay, okay. I've done my hating for the day. *walks away*

Don't you love when married jackasses try to enforce their "this is what we do in our relationship and because we are still together it must be right" bullshit on you? It's like they can't imagine a scenario in which people aren't all exactly the same and what works for one may not work for another. Two years of marriage is about as impressive as someone claiming independence after living on their own for a month while their parents are on holiday.

If you seriously think your husband doesn't rub one out by himself then you're completely deluded. All guys do it, even married ones.