By Gabi - 20/02/2012 14:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend would rather jerk off than have sex with me. Even if I'm next to him in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 255
You deserved it 6 552

Same thing different taste

Comments

ruby_belle00 3

Sometimes they just want that "quality" time to themselves. Nothing against us or anything we do, just the way it is. That's what I have been told at least. I know I have had the same thing happen to me.

Aww inlove72, I feel extremely bad for you :( because when your looks fade, your lips have deflated and you basically look like a leather handbag, you will have nothing to look forward to but to be called ugly on a fml post :) which you are inside and out.. Because yes you may be pretty now but the way you act and speak to people makes you one in attractive piece of work.

Kay. I'll keep that in mind but there isn't a fake thing about me. Keep thinking what you want but I don't care about what you have to say cuz you don't mean a thing to me (=

#134 The word "fake" wasn't even mentioned by 117. Learn to read while you work on your maturity.

My maturity is just fine for my age and who I am (=

krystaface 5

Take what you want. Your probably not taking control which is why he has to do it him self. Please your man, or he will find another woman who will.

Or maybe he's hiding something. Possibly coming up a bit short???

Maybe your boyfriend wants you to take control. I know for a fact that my boyfriend appreciates it when I take control and go for what I want and vice versa with me. Maybe you should try that. Unless he just straight up said he didn't want to have sex and told you verbally that he'd rather jack off.

daa2138 0

When you wake tomorrow morning, ********** next to him instead of having sex. See how he feels about that.