By loveyadad - 16/06/2013 15:46 - United States - Watertown

Today, my dad came home from a trip to Arizona and brought back special hand-picked gifts for the whole family. When he got to me, he smiled, and pulled out a free lotion from the hotel at which he was staying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 022
You deserved it 3 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

someone is not getting a gift on Father's Day

flashback.miss 28

My dad had an awesome time in Arizona and all I got was this lousy lotion. When his birthday rolls around, be sure to return the favour.

Comments

imtooshy 18

Hmmm, makes me wonder what he was using that lotion for in his hotel room?! But he's home now and doesn't need that lotion anymore.....lotion or lube?! Lol ;-)

He wants you to have a good time. If you know what what I mean...;). *sees that OP is female* oh. Hahahaha hahahaha *points and laughs*

Maybe he's trying to tell you something.

football98_fml 20

guess whos not gettin anythin on fathers day

I think you are misunderstanding the reason he got you lotion...

It's better than sex. Every time I put it on it feels like unicorns are showering me with rainbows while dolphins play heavy metal.

I agree, when I'm feeling ashy I always reach for my Arizona hotel lotion.

I hope you didn't go out of your way on a Fathers Day Gift. If I were you I would make him a card like we did when we were kids instead of buying one.

I think it is more about the clear favouritism being implied. I'm sure OP would have been thrilled with the lotion had OP's father given it to them and similar gifts to other family members.

Rubi_562 13

It's the thought that counts? Lol At least he didn't forget you :)