By loveyadad - 16/06/2013 15:46 - United States - Watertown

Today, my dad came home from a trip to Arizona and brought back special hand-picked gifts for the whole family. When he got to me, he smiled, and pulled out a free lotion from the hotel at which he was staying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 022
You deserved it 3 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

someone is not getting a gift on Father's Day

flashback.miss 28

My dad had an awesome time in Arizona and all I got was this lousy lotion. When his birthday rolls around, be sure to return the favour.

Comments

I love lotion, but he could have done better I guess

kidsgotastinky 11
k_lylepad 19

Hey here's a clever prank: 1. Accept the gift graciously 2. Wrap it. 3. Surprise him saying you have a gift. 4.Buy him a car. 5.Put the lotion in the car. 6. SHOW HIM HIS CRAPPY FATHER'S DAY GIFT! That should show him!!!

Wizardo 33

Its not just any lotion. Its the most beautifully scented, light, non-greasy fap lotion OP's dad has ever used - have fun with your present...

perdix 29

It's not about money, money, money. It could have been the most thoughtful gift of the bunch. Maybe you have dry, scaly skin holding in your materialistic heart.

Ouch, well atleast you now know where you stand with him in your relationship. Now you don't have to spend a bunch of money on his Fathers Day present! But still that really sucks but you'll get through it, I'm sure you're a great, strong person!

Ouch, well at least you now know where you stand with him in your relationship. Now you don't have to spend a bunch of money on his Fathers Day present! But still that really sucks but you'll get through it, I'm sure you're a great, strong person!

Slap a bow on it and give it to him for Father's Day. He'll probably end up getting more out of it than you.

PrussiaisAwesome 15

Sometimes a gift given in spite is worse than no gift at all.